Monday, July 22, 2013

Fantasy Tour Stage 21 & Overall: Kappers Come Out On Top

Mark Cavendish wasn't just beaten by a German in the Paris finale, he was beaten by two Germans. Still, it was pretty close and although Marcel Kittel now seems to be the fastest fast-man, I don't think we've seen the last of Cav.




So after 3 weeks of fun, our podium looked like this.




And these guys won some jerseys........... well Talansky didn't, he was just keeping the white Jersey warm for Quintanna.



Now we've got that out of the way, let's see how the Fantasy scores stacked-up. The Charmers did best for stage 21, but the Kloefekappers did best with those end-of-tour points. Which means that the Kloeffekappers are official Tour de Pance champions for 2013, as they overhaul the Chanbots at the last minute.




























KLOEFEKAPPERSJAN VAN BELLEGHEM6642
Evil Chan BotsEvil Dr Chan6467
ENRICO 666ENRICO 6666460
Bile BeansVestan Pance6445
The CharmersCraigatron6295
TEAM ITV4andrew danson5853
Mungo CyclingMungo5729
Temple of FROOMETom5174
FULGASVincent Lavallee5115
It`s time to froomeDenspeck5084
Rouleurstdm9115011
Haxby Group PharmacyIsabel Harrison4996
Market Weighton PharmacyWolds Wonders4832
Miffy`s MarvelsHelen4805
Team LampreysEdgar van Pimple4792
Huntington PharmacyRichard Harrison4751
Tight white lycra just aint rightWACA4392
Return of ReflexKarlos4149
The Atomic SupermenToby Hodges4104
SmugblokesMark Philo4055
Anyone for tennis?Andrew Windrum3666
Dudes Openly Performance Enhancingblinddrew3666
The HopalongsDave Robertson3592
Holy ToledoAndrew Ramos2433



I'd just like to point out that I would have totally won had I been able to pick my team during the first rest day. But no one likes a bad loser, so congratulations everyone. Even if your team totally sucked and came last (Andrew), I hope you still had fun. See you at the Fanatsy Vuelta? If not I hope to see you for the 101st Tour, where I hope to be blogging from the Grand Depart in lovely Yorkshire next year. Let's hope it doesn't rain.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog and competition again. I'm not a bad loser either, but must say a few words about Tommy Voekler; nil points - its time to retire you lazy French c@#t. Next year I'm going to pick some young emerging stars rather than the rider that pulls the best faces the year before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voeckler is a clown and I never liked him. He will never be in the Bile Beans.
    I should have added to my team picking tips, "Never pick a Frenchman". I did have Bardet, but he only cost 4 pionts, so no big loss if he failed to deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friggin' Schleck and Van Garderarderarderen, what was I thinking? Anyway, this is almost certainly the only time that I will be tied with Andrew Windrum at the end of a cycling event...

    ReplyDelete