Friday, July 1, 2016

Last chance for Tour De Pance

The countdown is well and truely underway for the start of the Fantasy Tour de France 2016. Time is running out to pick your team at Velogames and sign up to the Tour De Pance league.

League Name: Tour De Pance
League Code: 822103432213

If you've already picked a team, then good for you! Just remember to check your team hasn't fallen foul of any last minute start-list changes. One man who won't now be starting is Nacer Bouhanni.


It seems the punchy French sprinter got into a fight with some drunkards, hurt his hand and now can't start the race. It's a shame for sure, as I was hoping his combination of dangerous sprinting and idiotic quotes would help me with succession planning for a post-Voecler peloton. You see Tommy V isn't getting any younger and it's just a matter of time before he hangs up his wheels. Bouhanni appears to have all the qualities I look for in someone to make fun of, namely he's French and no one seems to like him, just like this guy.


In Pance news, it was my last day at work yesterday. Now that I have freed myself from the chains of corporate oppression, I might even get to watch some of the race this year instead of following it on the text tracker. Either way, I got to keep this awesome pair of safety shoes from my days at the factory to remind of those fun times.


No comments:

Post a Comment