Tuesday, July 5, 2016

FTDF 2016 Stage 4 - Kittel Chuffed To Take Stage

It may have taken a bit longer than I expected, But Marcel Kittel bagged himself a stage win today. It was another close one though, this time it was young French sprinter Bryan Croquard who was a gnat's chuff away.



Although listening to them on the telly, you'd think his name was Brienne.


However you pronounce it though, Bryan (and Sagan) did the Bile Beans proud and helped me win the day.

So Drew still leads the overall, but that massive bell-ringer Vestan has moved up to second.

My sources tell me that tomorrow's trip into the Massif Central, (or the Massive Central, for those of you not fluent in French, like what I am) will involve some proper climbing. So most of the stars of the first 4 stages will be taking it easy as the GC contenders test each other's legs in the hills. Don't expect Sagan to be too far away from the front though.


No comments:

Post a Comment