Sunday, July 17, 2016

FTDF 2016 Stage 15 - Yes for Pantano!

I was hoping for great things from Danny Navarro today - he was in the break and everything - in the end though, it was a no for Navarro and a yes for Pantano. 


That's Pantano, not Pantani. I know many hold the little Italian in high regard, but bear in mind that the record would appear to show that he was full of EPO and cocaine for much of his career. He did have a pretty cool haircut though.


Hats off to the Kloefekappers for the most biggest score for the day.
Like Nairo Quintanna, I was close for a while, but now I'm running out of time if I want to get the better of Drew.
Stage numero 16 should be one for a break by all accounts. Time is running out for a lot of teams and riders to get a win. I could really do with some of my boys to do well, otherwise they'll find themselves at the back of the queue when it comes to picking the Bile Beans for next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment