Saturday, July 16, 2016

FTDF 2016 Stage 14 - Cav Again

Mark Cavendish eh? It's not just the other sprinters who's life he's making difficult, he should really consider my feelings too, as I'm all out of things to say about his Stage winning antics. Here he is winning his 4th stage today.


As you can see, he is celebrating with a four fingered hand gesture to indicate his four wins so far this year. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get the chance to do a five knuckle shuffle before the end of the race. Drew outscored me again today then, but he missed out on the top score, which went to Ed.

And so Drew surges away from me in the overall just like how Cav surged away from Kittel today - only I won't complain about it like Kittel did.
For our weekend entertainment, they are headed back into the Alps for more climbing fun.



1 comment:

  1. And I did surprisingly well on this one.... not like me to place myself 4th...

    ReplyDelete