Sunday, July 3, 2016

FTDF 2016 Stage 2 - Peter Picks Perfect Position

It doesn't take a genius to think that Peter Sagan would do well today - even I called it and I'm not that bright.


Not everyone had such a good day though. Another crash for Contador saw him lose more skin and more time. Thanks to a well known brand of camera, we can get right in there with the carnage. Also losing time was little Richie Porte. He seems to be the king of the untimely puncture, a flat in the last 5km didn't do his GC hopes any favors.


Winning the game of scores for today were the Smugblokes.

Mr Drew is still ahead in the overall for now.

I know what you're thinking, "Vestan, the Dudes are a firework team - by which I mean they initially soar high, only to crash and burn". You may well be right and even if you are not, with 4th July approaching, let's all take a moment to reflect on firework safety.



Stage 3 brings us another sprint if I'm not mistaken. I'm calling Kittel for this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment