Thursday, July 21, 2016

FTDF 2016 Stage 18 - Froome Dog Digs Deep

There's only 2 real days of racing to go and at risk of cursing the lad, I'd say Chris Froome has got this one in the bag. In previous years he's looked a little shaky in the last week and has let the likes of Quintanna take a few seconds in the mountains. No sign of that this year, as he took time out of every fucker in the time trial today.


Not for the first time, Warwick has the score of the day.
I know Drew is worried about his long term prospects, cause social media told me.

He has a pretty good buffer though, he'll be good for a few more days I reckon.

More hills on Stage 19. I think most riders have resigned themselves to another Froome victory, so let's see how the battle for the remaining podium spots goes.






No comments:

Post a Comment