Monday, May 5, 2014

Giro Soon to Blast off in Belfast

As I write this, the start of the Giro D'Italia is less than a week away and Velogames are already open for entries. So don't delay, pick a team today!  Let's see if the code from the Classics still works - no it doesn't. So here's a new one for you all.

League Owner: Vestan Pance
League Name: Tour De Pance
League Code: 06215727

Being the celebrity that I am, people often stop me in the street asking about the best way to pick a Fantasy Tour team. As a celebrity though, I have little time for the concerns of the mundane "little people", so I usually just tell them to fuck off. Luckily for them, someone out there has put together a YouTube video to explain it all - we'll I imagine it explains it all, I only made it through the first 5 minutes.



I think we know each other well enough by now that I can share my picking strategy. So here it is. I don't like to reveal to much before the start of a race, but here's a few teasers.



So there you have it. See you in Belfast on Saturday?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the League code isn't working. I think it has one too many numbers?

    ReplyDelete