Friday, July 17, 2015

FTDF 2015 Stage 13 - Van Avermaet Finally Gets Lucky

Apparently, the riders on the Tour today found the going a bit hot. I know how they feel, as I've got to ride home in a minute and it's as hot as fuck out there.



Plus, I'll wager that none of the riders in the Tour ate a massive burrito for lunch today, so I've got that to worry about too.



One man who doesn't have to worry about much today is Greg Van Avermaet. He's a solid rider and always there at the end of a Spring Classic. He doesn't actually win races very often though, so I think he must be chuffed to bits to have taken his first Tour stage win today.



The stage scores went the way of Drew's Dudes.

And so Drew is still winning the overall, maybe he can hang on till the end after all?


Stage 14 is another transitional affair, but with a nasty little finish.





1 comment:

  1. I need Bertie to pull his finger out and actually do something, otherwise the Froome dog will make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete