Wednesday, July 15, 2015

FTDF 2015 Stage 11 - Majka Masters Tourmalet

What did I tell you? In the face of a GC sew-up from Froome, the "Fab 1" was content to let the break get away today. It's probably just as well, because Rafal Majka's win will hopefully go some way to placating Bi-Polar-Billionaire and Twitter-Twat, Oleg Tinkov. The rich Ruskie has spent a lot of money on the likes of Contador and Sagan, and up till now hadn't even had  a stage win to show for it.

 

As he's not in my team, I was non-plussed by Majka's performance, as he's not in my team, but I was pleased to see that one of his breakaway companions, Thomas Voeckler finised the day empty-handed. I think that regular readers willl be familiar with my disdain for the "Gurning Galic Gobshite", but I realise that while some may think him a "Fart Faced French Fuckwit", others see him as more of a twat.



Getting the most boys up the road today were the Rouleurs.


In the overall, Drew is still ontop - like a particularly buoyant piece of fecal material - but hey, good for him.


I think we're in for more hills tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. And as another of my riders bites the literal dust in stage 12 (Dowsett), the commentators have just used the marvellous phrase when describing the conditions the riders had...."a chicanes mad out of cows" - look out for them!

    ReplyDelete