Sunday, July 19, 2015

FTDF 2015 Stage 15 - Greipel Goes Triple

The sprinters had their chance today - well, not Cav, he was dropped - but of the fast-men left, Andre Griepel showed us again, that he is the fastest fast-man in the race this this year.



Meanwhile piss-gate stil rumbles on, with Froome blaming certain members of the press for the atmosphere of distrust about his performance. For a man who has had a load of piss thrown in his face, he has shown remarkable restraint and composure. His former team-mate Bradley Wiggins would have just called them cunts. Bernard Hinault would have just punched the twat.


On planet Score, I was left wondering why I went with a Kristoff/Degenkolb combo, when hindsight makes it obvious that a Griepel/Sagan combo was the way to go. But hey, I got my first stage win, so at least I have some consolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment