Thursday, July 9, 2015

FTDF 2015 Stage 5 - Greipel's Gains Grasp on Green


Yo! Let's keep this quick, as its late. I know you may find it hard to believe, but I have other stuff to do apart from this blog. I've been up to my eyeballs at the contact lens factory (get it? eyeballs!). Then I have to come home and get the kids fed and in bed. Then, I've got some beer that really needs bottling. 


And then I have to get my bike ready for some commuting action tomorrow after alleycross.


Anyhooze, to the Tour! There was wind, there was rain, there were crashes and splits, but in the end it came donwn to a sprint. Cav went prematurely again, and Andre Greipel didn't mess about to take another stage.


In the scores, Den did best for ths stage.
Whilst in the overall, Drew stays on top for another day. Meanwhile, the Bile Beans find themselves the meat in a Richard Harrison sandwich. A place I'm sure that we can all agree, is not where you want to be.
Stage 6 has an uphill finish that should suit some of the Orica riders, it's a shame that they've all crashed. In the vain hope of a stage win, I'll be crossing my fingers for unrepentant cheater Alejandro Valverde.

No comments:

Post a Comment