Thursday, July 6, 2017

TDF 2017 - Stages 3-6 Pance Back, Sagan Gone

Hey. I'm back! If you've been wondering where I've been, I was taking what folks round these parts call a vacation. I was in the wilds of the UK and I'm too cheap to pay for data roaming, so I got a little behind. And since I got back, I've been realy into this Part Chimp album I picked up.


Anyway I don't think I missed much. Apparently Peter Sagan got thrown off the race, but it looks like everyone has accepted the race panel's decision and moved on.

As I think we all know, I'm too lazy to do a full report for all those stages I missed. A quick click or two tells me that good days were had by the likes of Barmby World, The Dagbladdits and of course, The Tour is the Tour, or TTITT as I like to call them. Not only are TTITT pissing all over all of us like prostitutes in Donald Trump's hotel room, they are actually lying in second spot in the Velogames overall, which isn't bad I suppose (although not as good as that time I was wining).




Normal service will resume tomorrow, although there's only so much enthusiasm I can muster for watching Kittel win another sprint.


No comments:

Post a Comment