Friday, May 24, 2013

Fantasy Giro Stage 19: Nothing to See Here

No racing at the Giro today, as the stage was cancelled due to yet more bad weather.  So the stage went from this epic.

To this tough day out.


To an extra rest day for the peloton. 


One man who will be getting plenty of rest days is Danilo Di Luca, in news that surprised exactly one person, he's tested positive for EPO.  He's a long history of being a wrong 'un, but I must admit, he didn't fail the Pance Test when I looked the other day, (that reminds me, I need to see if his wife is hot).


The internet moves fast though, and as of today, he's failed the Pance Test and I can officially declare him a doper.

 
There should be some Velogames points for the overall awarded today, but they aren't in yet.
 
Stage 20 may or may not happen tomorrow.  If it does happen I don't think they'll be doing all this stuff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment