Thursday, May 11, 2017

Giro 2017 Stage 6 - Results Are In, Number 6 Will Shock you!!!

Ha! Fooled you! Number 6 on today's Stage was Adam Yates, which isn't really that shocking, he's quite good! But now I've lured you in with my click-baity headline, you might as well stick around. I promise I won't make you look at any ads.


Numbers one through five today were in the break and although I'm sure they all worked their socks off, there could only be one winner, which was this guy.


I'm not quite sure who Stephen Wormald is, but I'm guessing his friends call him Wormy. Top scores today for Wormy then.

Still Chan a'top the table, the Bile Beans slip down a little as Fulford Pharma sneak into second spot.

Stage 7 is mere padding before Sunday's trip up the Blockhaus. I don't really care who does well, as long as they are in my team and not in anyone else's team.




No comments:

Post a Comment