Monday, May 14, 2012

FGDI Stage 9: Mr Pozzato Head

Remember back on Stage 3, when we had that big crash where Ferrari brought down Cav? The Mungo manager was kind enough to apologise for Ferrari’s actions, so I’ll get my apologies in now for my boy Pipo Pozzato, who took out Matt Goss, Mark Cavendish, and a few others, in the finale of Stage 9.

While I’m at it, I’d also like to apologise for Pozzato’s crappy “only God can judge me” tattoo.


And of course, those SIDI adverts where he was all naked.

Not to mention that Farnesse Vini kit, which is just way too yellow.


I just wish Pozzato would apologise to me for sucking so much in the Giro this year, after I wasted 6 Velocredits on him. With the big-name sprinters taken out of the equation, the way was clear for Francisco Ventoso to take the win.


In the minileague, the Roulers have taken over at the top. I'll have to admit that they do seem to have a knack for picking a quality team. Fingers crossed that all their riders crash tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment