Thursday, May 17, 2012

FGDI Stage 12: Bak To Front

I admire a bit of perseverance, and Lars Bak has been trying to get a stage win for a while now. All his previous efforts came to nothing, but today he scored.


Just behind him in the remains of the day’s break was Sandy Casar, who came close to taking the Pink Jersey, but was denied thanks to some hard chasing by Liquigas in the final kms.



There was a time when you could be sure to find Sandy Casar in the ChanBot team, but looking at the line-up, it seems that there was no room for Sandy this year. Lucky for the Bile Beans, as the ChanBots are standing in my way as I attempt to make it into the top ten.



Tomorrow’s stage is short and sweet. I think it should be a sprint. I hope Sacha Modolo can keep out of trouble this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment