Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FGDI Stage 16: Bunch Takes Day Off, Little Basque Wins Stage

I’ve got stuff to do, so let’s keep it short and sweet. The stage started fast, a bunch of ten guys went up the road, had a nice big lead and then fought it out for the win. First over the line was Jon Izagirre.


He was then followed by some other people, none of whom I recall being in anyone’s team. All the jerseys stayed with whoever had them this morning, and I don't think much changed in the mini-league. If I look at the scores now, they don't make a lick of sense. Maybe it means that Mungo got the best score for the day.


The going is going to get tough for the GC boys tomorrow. Will someone do something that might suggest who’s going to be standing on the podium in Milan? As at the moment I’ve got no idea who’s going to win.



No comments:

Post a Comment