Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Velogames TDF Entries Now Open!

Hello. Just a quick one, to tip you off that the provisional rider list and the entry form are now open. I'd advise you to get your team entered as soon as possible. The way I understand it, the sooner you pick your team, the higher you appear on the initial mini league. Fantasy cycling is a tough old game, and the best chance you may have of appearing near the top of the table is quite possibly before the race has even started. You can always make changes to your team after your initial selection you know.

After my first picks, I've been going back and forth over my choices for most of the day, and the Bile Beans are already on their third line-up. Much like real life, Fantasy Cycling is full of dilemmas.



There's still a few teams left to announce their TDF squads, (Sky and Movistar, I'm looking at you), so keep your eyes peeled for more updates. If you're having trouble with all those numbers, maybe this spreadsheet will help you out.

Finally, here's the League Code for the Tour de Pance this year - 22150725

1 comment: