Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fantasy TDF 2011 - 1 day to go!!!

The 2011 Tour de France starts tomorrow, so there's not much time to get all indecisive and change your Fantasy Team around a few more times. I've actually managed to leave the Bile Beans line-up alone recently, but I have made another change. Yes, I've got myself a stylish new jersey.

George made me this nice little number based on the jersey of my team here in Atlanta, Faster Mustache, (or Faster Moustache as George likes to call us).

I was thinking of requesting a Bile Beans Team jersey, but I think my design needs a bit more work.

We've now had the Tour rider presentations, which I didn't catch I'm afraid. Looks like I missed out on seeing the Leopard Trek team arrive by horse and cart.


I hear Alberto Contador was booed by the French fans. Those Frenchies must still be upset about that Clenbuterol thing. I guess they think that Bertie shouldn't be riding. But I'm not quite sure which French rider they think would be winning if he wasn't there.

2 comments:

  1. Is it me or does it seem that, bertie aside, it's actually quite a weak field this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just you. There's a quality field this year, it's just that if Bertie is on form he'll wipe the floor with everybody.

    ReplyDelete