Thursday, May 17, 2018

Giro Stage 12 - Play it Again Sam

So much for another sprint win for Viviani. Just to spite me, he went out the back of the bunch for no apparent reason today. With him out of the picture, it was left to Sam Bennett to take the win


If it all looked a bit familiar, you may recall Mr Bennett won Stage 7 in an uncannily similar fashion.


Fair dues to the Dudes, who's Bennett picking ways paid off today.

The Bile Beans are still out in front, and I'm going to predict my run of good luck should extend till the start of the weekend at least.


Stage 13 should be another sprint. I've seen bigger hills on a disused railway track. I would tip Viviani again, but if I do he's guaranteed to fuck it up.


What's going on in the Sunshine State? I hear you ask. Well truth be told I have a hard time faking too much enthusiasm for the T.O.C. But here's the scores anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment