Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tour of Spain to hit Mountains and Plains

Hello again. The Vuelta a España is nearly upon us, so it's time to put on my special blogging hat for the last Grand Tour of the year, which starts in Benidorm on Saturday.

I've not been posting much as of late, as I've been a bit distracted by a recent arrival here at the Pance house .....I'm sure you'll agree that's a pretty big cucumber I grew in the garden.

I better get back to work though, as I need to start making big cash from the blog in order to buy one of those new-fangled thought controlled bikes.


Young Craig is now over three weeks old, and due to my amazing parenting skills can now pretty much look after himself. So, unless he comes to me wanting to borrow some beer money or something, I'm hoping I'll have a few moments to keep you up to date with events of Fantasy Vuelta significance.

If you feel like doing your homework before you pick your team, you should probably brush up on the route and main contenders over at Cycling News. Or you can just jump right in and pick that team at Velogames and then join the Tour de Pance mini league. Speaking of which, the Tour de Pance mini league is now set up and open for entries....

League Name: Tour De Pance 
League Code: 18210829

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! It seems to be wonderful idea of visiting Spain. There is lots of places for visiting in Spain. I saw only 3 cities (Barcelona,Valencia, Madrid). It was 1 week trip. Hopefully, will plan more tour there to visit other beautiful cities of Spain.
    road trip spain

    ReplyDelete