Friday, September 6, 2013

Fantasy Vuelta Stages 12&13: Wins for Pip and Wazza

Late again Vestan!  This time I have an excuse though, some outrageous copyright infringement has come to my attention! As I was flicking through the channels on the telly-box, I noticed this on channel 1256 (I live in the USA, so that's only about half-way through the numbers).


Any copyright lawyers out there? I think I have a case and if can can screw them for a couple of million, I won't have to waste my time with this half-arsed blog anymore.  Either that, or the money will allow me to quit my job and devote my time to my real passion in life - my half-arsed blog.......... So, Yay for Phillipe Gilbert! He finally got a win in his fetching World Champion costume on Stage 12.  Pip Pipped Eddy Boz-Higgles to the line to take the win.


Drew scored a 1-2 on Stage 12. Points aplenty for him. The Charmers didn't do too bad either.

Dudes Riding Using Good StuffDrew Stephenson342
CharmersCraigatron322
Team ChanbotsEvil Dr Chan276
Bile BeansVestan Pance227
ENRICO 666ENRICO 666214
ScibstiquesPaul Scibilia213
KLOEFEKAPPERSJan Van Belleghem129
MungoCyclicMungo118
Red DevilsWarwick Anderson91
Rouleurstdm91171

Stage 13 today and it was lucky for the ten-man break that managed to keep the peloton at bay.  There could be only one winner though and it was this guy, Warren Barguil who timed it right in the last Km.


So finally some good news for the Bile Beans, who were well represented in the break. I'm crossing my fingers for some points, but till those scores are up we'll have to skip to the overall after stage 12.  Is there no end to Drew's reign of terror at the top of the League? It seems not. The Bile beans are shit aren't they?

Dudes Riding Using Good StuffDrew Stephenson2961
CharmersCraigatron2784
KLOEFEKAPPERSJan Van Belleghem2410
ENRICO 666ENRICO 6662383
ScibstiquesPaul Scibilia1979
Rouleurstdm9111854
Team ChanbotsEvil Dr Chan1753
Red DevilsWarwick Anderson1645
Bile BeansVestan Pance1645
MungoCyclicMungo1245

The weekend approaches and that means more mountains for our viewing pleasure.  It's still tight at the top of the GC, so we can expect some fun and games as the big-boys fight it.


No comments:

Post a Comment