Sunday, August 27, 2017

Vuelta Stage 8 - King Julian

Just the other day I was telling you all about how pleased I was to see some breakaways sticking at the Vuelta. Well, while I still admire the pluck of the breaks in the race this year, I would be more pleased if any of the fuckers were in my team. Today, (as on most days) they were not. Julian Alaphilippe was though.


Did you have Warren Barguil in your team? Well, not any more you don't, as he got sent home. There's no I in team, but there is one in Barguil.


Peter Sagan's Inflatable Pink Flamingo must be pumped about these Stage 8 scores.

With 2 high scoring days, Peter Sagan's Inflatable Pink Flamingo is now starting to put Mungo under pressure.

Stage 9 rages on as I type. If I were you, I wouldn't hold out much hope of me doing an update tonight, as the GOT season finale is on.


No comments:

Post a Comment