Monday, August 21, 2017

Vuelta Stage 3 - Nibali Clips Away

Much like it was for me, today was a day of mixed fortunes for Vincenzo Nibali . For me things started off a little wrong when I forgot my undercrackers and had to go commando when I arrived at work. For Vincenzo, things went a bit wrong when he was left behind on the slopes of the final climb. I turned the day around by checking out a solar eclipse and getting some fresh kecks into the bargain.


For Vincenzo, he turned the day around by going down the final hill like shit off a shovel and taking the stage.


He didn't take the race lead though, that went to the Froome.



These Stage scores are probably putting a smug smile on the Smugblokes smug faces.


Mungo is at it again with the overall scores.



Stage 4 seems to be mostly downhill. Could be one for the sprinters, I hope so as I seem to have selected 2 sprinters in a race with approximately 2 sprints in 3 weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment