Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vuelta Stage 17 - Vroom Froome

Today was apparently one of the best grand tour stages in many a year. Had I actually been watching and not shopping, I'm sure I would have been on the edge of my seat and shouting at the TV. As it was, I was basking in the glory of the British Aisle down at my local the supermarket.

I could have been upset by missing the race, but it could have been worse. It could have been Sunday.

Anyway, It seems that Sky boy Chris Froome put some pressure on race leader Cobo on the final climb. Froomey won the stage, but didn't take back a whole lot of time. Hats off to the lad for trying though.

Enough of the real race. Lets get on to the important stuff. Most importantly, the Bile Beans have lost the lead to the Roulers again.

Time for a breakaway tomorrow on Stage 18.


No comments:

Post a Comment