Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Milan - San Remo: Bile Beans Best at La Primavera

Let us ignore the fact that the Dwars door Vlaanderen finished a couple of hours ago and take a look at how Milan-San Remo panned out this year. I was pleasantly surprised to catch a bit of the race on TV Sunday morning. However, it seemed that things were going a lot like they did last year, Nibali did a futile attack and Kristoff got the win. 


Then it occurred to me, that I was actually watching last year's race and before I could catch much of this year's race I had to go out. So once again I was reduced to following things on the internets, where it turned out that John Degenkolb won.


So it all turned out quite nicely for the Bile Beans in the end, with the top 2 riders and a few more sprinkled through the top 20, I got mostestest points. Not that there's much in it and my failure to make any transfers before the start of Dwars door Vlaanderen probably won't do me any favours when those points come in.

Overall

No comments:

Post a Comment