Friday, March 20, 2015

Fantasy Classics 2015!

Hello again. It looks like the Fantasy Paris-Nice and Tirreno-Adriatico passed me by, for I was jet-setting it around the world to attend the exclusive Chanbot wedding. Unfortunately, due to illness of a digestive nature, I wasn't able to fully deliver on my promise to get drunk and make a scene, but I'm sure I probably congratulated the Chanbot on his win at the Vuelta last year at some point.

To be honest I did just have time to pick a Paris-Nice team before I left. They had a bad start, but by the end of the race the Bile Beans had improved their performance to become mediocre.


Some may say the Bile Beans days of stage race success are behind them, but I have been doing quite nicely in the Classics for the last couple of years. So I present you with the code for the Tour De Pance Fantasy Classics league. Have at it!

League Code: 20204341

I know I say it every year, but be careful with those transfers people! And if you have the time, use the startlists over at CyclingFever to try and plan ahead a few races.

No comments:

Post a Comment