Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Entries open; Minileague is go; Beans in the can

The Velogames site is now open for entries, so time to submit those teams. It really is very easy.
  1. Register on the Velogames site with a username and a password
  2. Think of a clever team name, or just go for some kind of drug reference, or weak pun
  3. Pick a team, making sure that they satisfy the team rules, (you can always re-select your team later)
  4. Enter your team in the minileague:
    • League Name: Tour De Pance
    • League Code: 01024157
  5. Er...... that's it, no £1s will be collected, so no cash prizes this year I'm afraid
  6. Oh, maybe say hello and tell us your team name in the comments section, as the first update is usually a bit late and I won't have a clue who's playing
So, whether you've played before or not, it's pretty simple. So get picking - I don't want to hear any "I forgot to pick my team" excuses from anyone and I wouldn't mind if we had more than the 5 teams we had for the Giro D'Italia.

I've already selected the Bile Beans for this year - after much indecision - and I still reserve the right to make some last-minute changes. I can tell you all want to know who I've picked.


But, although I may have dropped a few hints in the last couple of weeks, I'm afraid you'll just have to wait and see. Rest assured, they're all healthy, bright eyed and slim.






1 comment:

  1. Hello.. I joined the minileague.. if I ever see a friend who will play the fantasy TdF than I will tell him to join us too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete