Monday, August 24, 2015

FVAE 2015 Stage 3 - Business Up-Front From Sagan

Those of you around at Vuelta time last year may remember, that what was vexing me back in 2014, was the fact that I spent a bunch of points on Peter Sagan, only for the Slacking-Slovak to freewheel through most of the race and then go home before the finish. I wasn't about to be caught out again, so he was left out of the Bile Beans squad in light of his 2014 escapades - that and the fact that he appears to have grown a mullet - and you can never trust a man with a mullet. I should know, I live in the Southern United States.


Instead I took the sensible option and put my faith in a German with a mustache.


Unfortunately it wasn't a Faster Mustache, so Degenkolb got beat by Sagan today - not to mention that French bellend Nacer Bouhanni.


Crappy points for the Bile Beans, but Mungo did alright.
And the Flying Hutchmen remain ontop of the overall.



No comments:

Post a Comment