Sunday, August 2, 2015

FTDF 2015 Stage 21 and Overall - Andre Again, Froome First, Smugblokes Smug

Hello! If you were wondering where I had got to, I've been on my holidays, or vacation, as us Americans call them. I would have loved to have finished up the old blog earlier, but I'm buggered if I'm paying $0.75 a minute to get on the internet, so you just had to wait. Anyway enough about me, let's get to the most important person out there, the winner of the 2015 Tour de Pance, Mark Philo. 

Here he is in his own words.


I wonder why they are called the Smugblokes? In other news, Chris Froome won the Tour de France, which in the world of sporting achievements, is second only to winning the Tour de Pance minileague on the Velogames website.



Which brings me to the end-of-tour points, mostest went to one of Richard Harrison's 4 teams.
Not to mention Andre Greipel winning on the Champs Elysees to bring his tally of wins up to quite a few. 



So top points for Stage 21 went to another one of Richard Harrison's 4 teams, with my boys not far behind.



Thanks for coming. After a poor spring season, I feel like I'm rediscovering a bit of form, if the Tour was just a week longer I reckon I could have won. Maybe I'll see you at the Vuelta? I reckon TJVG will be there, plus some other Tour hopefuls who are in need of some results before the end of the season. 


2 comments:

  1. Shame the old Smugbloke can't spell... ;¬)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humpf. Just s typo cos I was so excited to tell you how great I am. I even made up a little victory song (to tune of Mr. Plow) which my partner Kitty thinks is great a always asking me to sing it. So maybe she's the winner really. :-)

    ReplyDelete