Friday, June 27, 2014

Fantasy Tour De France 2014 Now Open!

July is just around the corner, which means the 2014 Tour De France can't be far away either.  As I write this, you have just over a week to pick your Fantasy Tour Team over at the new-look Velogames website.


This year's race kicks off in my old stomping grounds of Yorkshire and I had planned to make a trip over to do some live blogging from the roadside.  And drink beer.  And maybe push-over some riders who are not in my team.  



Unfortunately the Blog's travel budget is non-existent and apparently I'm needed at the factory while my boss is away. So, the Blog will just be the same load of crap that it normally is, with me doing a half-arsed report of the day's events and who's been earning the points in the mini-league.  Talking of the mini-league, you'll probably be needing this:

League Name: Tour De Pance
League Code: 27134154

Then just sit back and enjoy the fun as you share in the ups and downs of your riders as they win stages, crash or get busted for doping.  




1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to look at the KOM competition as well - closes 14th July as we approach the mountains

    Mungo

    ReplyDelete