Thursday, March 3, 2011

Velogames Classics training race #2 - Strade Bianche

It's nearly time for the next race in the Velogames Classics season. It may only be a 'training' race, but the Strade Bianche should be a good one, with a strong field and a tough course with some dirt roads thrown in.


The rider list is now up, so it's time to get picking some likely winners. Here's some previous winners:


Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch the action unfold live, as I'll be racing myself at the weekend. The third round of the Snake Creek Gap Time Trial series is nearly here, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will hold out for another couple of days and make the experience slightly less unpleasant than usual. I've nearly got my bike working again after the February round killed most of the moving parts. I'm not sure whether it was the hub-deep creek crossing or just 34 muddy off-road miles that was to blame. If I can just get this last event finished, I can get my hands on one of these sweet belt-buckles and not have to worry about my 'pants' falling-down ever again.

2 comments:

  1. League Name: Tour De Pance
    League Code: 26025027

    Use the League Code to enter the league by clicking on an Open spot on your Team Roster's "Mini-League Manager" section. You will then be asked to enter the League Code to sign up your team into the league.

    ReplyDelete