Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fantasy Tour 2012 Now Open!

The wait is finally over! The rider prices are up and Velogames is now open for Fantasy Tour De France entries! So head on over there and get picking that team. And then get joining the Tour De Pance minileague.

If you’re anything like me, then you probably find that picking a team is a daunting and confusing task. Especially if like me, you were briefly “King Of The World” at the Fantasy Tour last year and feel you now have a reputation to maintain. So, in order to make picking a bit easier, I present you with this handy spreadsheet.

So, let the fun begin - in about a week’s time. Good luck everyone!



3 comments:

  1. Drews Riders Using Genuine Supplements are in, and you can be confident in the fact that I haven't copied your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about my picks - it's a fake team. My real team will be revealed just before the deadline - just like a last minute Ebay bid. Lets hope I remember to do it, otherwise I'll be stuck with a right bunch of donkeys. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if my decoy team did better than my actual team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Nick, was looking forward to your TdF blog. Team's in and *obviously* is also completely fake...

    ReplyDelete