Friday, February 25, 2011

Velogames Classics Open For Business

It seems the Velogames Fantasy Cycling season has caught me by surprise and started early this year. Tomorrow to be precise, with the Omloop Het Nieuwsblad. That Velogames man George Chapman promises he's made his website super reliable for this season, so let's hope it all goes well and he remembers to do the Tour of Spain this year. So it looks like my Blogging hiatus has been rudely interrupted and I'll have to think of some things to say over the next while or so.



Although some of the pros have already done a spot of early season racing in sunny places like Qatar and Oman, this will be the first time they'll have the opportunity to ride in some unpleasant Northern European weather. 

Since moving over here to Atlanta, I've noticed that there are places in the world where it isn't always cold and grey like Yorkshire was. We did have that icy week  back in January, but I've been enjoying wearing my shorts recently, so I'm hoping for a cold and rainy sufferfest for the race tomorrow to make me even smugger about the sun we've been getting.

Anyway, I best go and pick a team, stay tuned for more stuff. If you pick a team tell us about it in the comments. I haven't looked to see if we can do a minileague yet, but if we can I'll set one up.

2 comments: